rails

rails

Monday, July 17, 2017

Waffle House

I sit and work at a booth in my local Chick-fil-a about 3 days a week. I'm a local pastor and I work on my sermon/message there because for some reason I just seem to be able to focus better. I know it's weird. But it's served me well the past eleven years. I've had some pretty amazing conversations over the years. Like the time a guy from Columbia stopped and asked me if he could ask me a question. 20 minutes later, after confessing to adultery and asking what he should do, I was praying with him. This story reminds me that when I am out in public, I'm with the people God sent me to love on. This story captures beautifully what it truly means to love your neighbor as yourself. Enjoy!

PS Parental Guidance suggested for language:-) 

https://www.onedirection.community/conversations/2017/7/14/hes-my-fcking-pastor