rails

rails

Friday, July 31, 2015

It's Worse Than I Thought (Warning: Disturbing) #plannedparenthood

This is the first of the four planned parenthood videos I've seen in full (only 12 min.). It's sobering and reveals what's happening in abortion clinics across the country. If this doesn't bother you...



My prayer:

Lord, when I watch this I am appalled and saddened and overwhelmed. I am angered by the evil, disturbed about the consequences, and paralyzed about what to do. 

Help us know what to do (and not do) next. I pray that you will raise up people to see what's really happening and demand justice and reform that we might finally see human life valued as you value it. Have mercy on us, our nation and most of all the defenseless, unborn babies in our world. In Christ's name I pray, amen.