rails

rails

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Practice Gratitude

I need to practice gratitude. I tend to take almost everything for granted.

My solution?

Thank God for everything as I go. Maybe when I look at my watch I could thank God for that many things on the spot.

An attitude of gratitude is contagious and life-changing.



I need to practice gratitude. I tend to take almost everything for granted.

My solution?

Thank God for everything as I go. Maybe when I look at my watch I could thank God for that many things on the spot.

An attitude of gratitude is contagious and life-changing.

I need to practice gratitude. I tend to take almost everything for granted.

My solution?

Thank God for everything as I go. Maybe when I look at my watch I could thank God for that many things on the spot.

An attitude of gratitude is contagious and life-changing.