rails

rails

Monday, September 19, 2011

Are You Ready?

I got a 52 on this Biblical Readiness Quiz. I have some serious work to do to get my family and my church ready. How'd you do? 


This comes from the Christian Emergency Network:







Christians Model Biblical Preparedness 


"A Time to Remember"


September 11, 2001 - "My Own 9/11"


On September 11, 2001, I had an appointment with a client and stopped at a sandwich shop for lunch. The TV was on, and everyone was glued to the latest news coverage. A lady standing in front of me said, “This is just awful, awful, any of us could die at any minute!” I responded: “That’s why you need to be ready to meet the Lord with or without notice.” She replied, “What do you mean?”

Since I was biblically ready to take her fear and mental confusion head on, I was able to go through the steps to finding peace with God. I explained how she could have a personal relationship with Christ. She listened, took my small booklet, and allowed God to minister His peace during her own personal 9/11.

Take the Biblical Readiness Test to discover your level of readiness.