rails

rails

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I hate this!

I hate human trafficking. Kidnapping children and forcing them into slavery (sometimes prostitution) to make a buck. I hate it. I picture one of my girls being kidnapped and taken to another country for this reason and it makes me want to curl up in a ball and die. It's sickening.


God calls us in Micah 6:8 to "Act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with our God." Well, here is one easy way to do that.


That's part of what Jesus means when he says to his followers, "Let your light shine."


I just took action today urging President Obama to fight human trafficking. I'm asking you to take action yourself and spread the word!

To take action on this issue, click on the link below:
https://secure3.convio.net/ijm/site/Advocacy?s_oo=6aIGFWETvuHa9mbhF0XdOA..&id=121
If the text above does not appear as a link or it wraps across multiple lines, then copy and paste it into the address area of your browser.