rails

rails

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wild Goose Chase song by Micah Hasty FREE

DarienGabrielCheck out this FREE music from The Great Rescue @NoiseTrade! http://tinyurl.com/44nbf9


WILD GOOSE CHASE
CAPO 6

by Micah Hasty


F, C, G
There’s so much to discover when it comes to knowing You

There’s so much to uncover, my God I’m chasing You


F, C, G

Feel like I’m on a wild goose chase

Every decisions has me turning another way

And when I feel like You’re just within my reach

There’s something more of You for me to see


F, C, G

Sometimes it takes all I am, just to believe

More often than not in this life, I find myself looking for the holes in Your hands


F, C, G

Feel like I’m on a wild goose chase

Every decisions has me turning another way

And when I feel like You’re just within my reach

There’s something more of You for me to see


Break, F, C


F, C, G

Feel like I’m on a wild goose chase

Every decisions has me turning another way

And when I feel like You’re just within my reach

There’s something more of You for me to see


F, C, G

Feel like I’m on a wild goose chase

Every decisions has me turning another way

And when I feel like You’re just within my reach

There’s something more of You for me to see