rails

rails

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Crazy Love challenged me

I recently read Francis Chan's new book, Crazy Love. I found it incredibly challenging both personally and as a pastor/leader. In a day when people are screaming for authenticity, Chan delivers.

Because I thought the book was so strong, I picked up the DVD series designed for small groups and other gatherings. I'm using it with 2 groups in the next 2 weeks. 

Chan has a knack for taking Bible passages that are familiar (too familiar?), passages we have a tendency to rush over, and bringing them back front and center. It can be painful and convicting. But when that leads to prayerful confession, it can be a freeing experience.

As a pastor of a local church, I need a pastor too. Francis Chan has become one of those who regularly speaks into my life. Give him a chance to speak into yours as well. (www.cornerstonesimi.com or itunes.com for podcasts)

Francis Chan

skip to main | skip to sidebar. Francis Chan ... been saying EVERYTHING that God wants you to say? A true prophet has enemies. Posted by Francis at 8:37 AM ...
francischansblog.blogspot.com/