A good conversationalist masters asking good questions. I have a way to go. But a good friend also asks good questions. Questions that make you think and hold you accountable to be all God created you to be. Here are some suggestions:
1. What is God teaching this week?
2. Where have you seen God this week?
3. Have you been consistently putting in an honest day's work for your employer and for God?
4. Have you been staying above reproach in all your financial dealings?
5. Have you found yourself with a woman (or man) in the past weeks in such a way that would be inappropriate or could be viewed by others as a demonstration of poor judgment on your part?
6. Have you exposed yourself to any illicit material over the past weeks?
7. Have you been spending sufficient time with your family each week?
Bonus: If it were illegal to be a Christ-follower, would there be any evidence in your life to convict you?