rails

rails

Monday, December 18, 2006

THE THR3E MOVIE MISSION LAUNCHES


I read the book this movie is based on and really liked it. It's definitely not a preachy book. Rather, it allows you to watch the main character wrestle with good and evil in a believable way. The ending is quite surprising too. I highly recommend the book. I can't wait to see the movie! Click on title link and watch the trailer. It's cool! ripple)) Darien


THR3E, the best selling novel by Ted Dekker, is coming to select theaters on 01.05.07.

WHAT IS THR3E ABOUT?

When a young seminary student is targeted by a psychopathic killer, he joins forces with a criminal psychologist whose brother was murdered by the same madman. Together they must unravel the killer's riddles and catch him before he strikes again, but the closer they get, the more twisted the path becomes. This heart-pounding thriller will keep you guessing up until the final shocking scene! Watch the trailer now: http://foxfaithmovies.com/thr3e



WHY SEE THR3E?

Here is what Ted has to say about THR3E:

This film is an exploration of Romans 7 in which Paul describes the struggle with sin we all face on a daily basis by stating, "The good that I would, that I do not, but the evil I would not, that I do." It struck me while setting this story up that there are 3 personalities in this sentence, the good, the evil and the 'I', that soul struggling between good and evil. Much like the age old picture of a person with an angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other.